Are you a Paralegal / Legal Assistant who has strong and professional writing skills? Are you a Paralegal / Legal Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a more laid back and casual law firm?
Our client is a law firm in the Appleton area that has been serving their clients since 2005.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Paralegal / Legal Assistant, you will be drafting legal documents, e-filing and managing the attorney’s calendar.
- Write up demand letters
- Answer phones
- Price quotes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have legal experience (paralegal or legal secretary) to hit the ground running in the role
- Experience answering the phones is preferred
- Strong and professional writing skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Must be comfortable working in G-mail
- Any bankruptcy software experience is a plus
- Strong and professional customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be eager to learn, research and find the answers
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Paralegal / Legal Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136722
WHAT YOU GET:
- Exciting and fast-paced environment
- Freedom to independently take your work load and run with it
- Very rewarding to help people
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.