Are you a Payroll Administrator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Payroll Administrator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing non-profit organization?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Administrator, you will assist the accounting department by taking on payroll and various accounting functions.
- Process full cycle semi-monthly and monthly payroll for 1300 employees
- Make journal entries for payroll
- Assist with general ledger payroll accounts
- Complete data evaluation within Excel
- Ensure required documents and reports are filed correctly
- Complete bank reconciliation
- Assist with processing accounts payable
- Assist with other general accounting tasks as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of payroll processing experience
- Must have two years of accounting experience
- Must have a minimum of an accounting certificate
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Workday is a plus
- Self-sufficient, proactive and take pride in their work
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be adaptable and go with the flow
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
Hours: Part-time hours with potential to turn to full-time, contact us for details
Pay for the Payroll Administrator position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136724
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing, mission driven organization
- Option to wear jeans daily
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.