Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a small law office?
Our client is a law office that specializes in workers compensation law, personal injury and social security disability.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer incoming calls, take detailed messages and greet visitors.
- Type form letters, most are templated and make changes as needed
- Edit, prepare, scan, name, log and electronically file documents
- Mail and fax documents
- Calendaring and e-mailing
- Process mail
- Take on more legal related duties down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of experience working with documents on the computer
- Experience speaking on the phone with clients
- Any sort of legal experience is highly preferred
- Intermediate knowledge with MSWD and basic knowledge with Excel
- Adobe Acrobat knowledge is a bonus
- Dedicated and focused
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently and follow processes while learning
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136725
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly and flexible office
- Great fit for someone who likes the smaller office feel
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.