Are you a Sales Audit Coordinator who has excellent multitasking, prioritizing and time-management skills? Are you a Sales Audit Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a growing well-known company?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Audit Coordinator, you will be responsible for the auditing sales transactions for all stores while supporting the contact center in resolving customer issues and monitoring/reporting non-compliance in the stores.
- Accurate deposit of all company receipts
- Perform monthly reconciliations for all credit cards and depository accounts
- Perform monthly reconciliations of payments
- Perform daily sales audit functions
- Account for and ensure collection of all credit card chargebacks and returned checks
- Provide support to store team members relating to point of sale issues
- Investigate potential fraud and follow up with loss prevention
- Follow up on credit card exception report and reconcile the general ledger account monthly
- Analyze data in order to identify sales metrics, trends, or characteristics and recommend opportunity for improvement
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 + years of office experience where you had either an accounting, bookkeeping, finance, heavy numbers/data entry, auditing, analytical or retail type positions is highly preferred
- Experience dealing with merchandising or inventory is also highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has a strong administrative experience that has strong analytical capabilities with an aptitude for problem solving and process improvement
- Accounts payable background or any accounting knowledge is highly preferred
- Retail industry experience is also highly preferred
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is again also highly preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience knowledge/experience within PowerPoint and/or ERP systems is highly preferred
- Friendly and easygoing
- Ability to function at a high level when working independently or in a group
- Ability to work well and quick under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must have patience with company changes
- Excellent time-management, multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Auditor Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136728
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.