Are you a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client specializes in gutter installation, roof replacement and insulation services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources / Accounting Assistant, you will assist in all aspects of HR, accounting, employee relations and 401(k) functions.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment related legal requirements and company policies/procedures
- Oversee/design salary structure and compensation plan
- Partner with staff on recruitment, screening and hiring process
- Partner with staff on development and implantation of goals/objectives, policies, procedures and systems
- Assist with accounts receivable, payable and payroll
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of QuickBooks experience, ideally with some HR or accounting experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be able to work with confidential information
- Ability to work with all different personalities
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources / Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 / hr., will receive increase to $18.00 / hr. at time of rollover
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136730
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and family oriented company
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.