Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide their students to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will prepare, process, and distribute payroll for students and assist with faculty and staff payroll.
- Maintain payroll record documents such as W-4, I-9, and direct deposit
- Process child support orders and garnishments
- Balance benefits & deductions
- Coordinate exempt amounts for international students and employees
- Assist with workers compensation reporting
- Assist with gathering audit information
- Coordinate student employment and work study reporting and process off campus work study invoices
- Coordinate and analyze student salary budgets
- Assist with processing W2’s and 1042 year end filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have payroll processing experience
- Will consider a recent accounting graduate or someone who is currently in an accounting program
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Basic MSWD and PowerPoint knowledge
- Ability to learn new skills and technology
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Personable, with the ability to communicate and answer questions both verbally and written
- High attention to detail and accurate
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire, will consider Direct Hire
Pay for the Payroll Coordinator position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136734
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work on a well-known campus
- Team-oriented work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellness opportunities
- Retirement Readiness Plan
- Tuition benefits
- Travel assistance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.