Are you a Real-Estate Assistant who is looking for flexibility? Are you a Real-Estate Assistant who has strong communication skills?
Our client specializes in real-estate.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Real-Estate Assistant, you will assist the owner with administrative tasks.
- Prepare correspondences, schedule meetings, and make travel arrangements
- Prepare real-estate forms and documents
- Review contracts
- Set up inspections and talk to lenders over the phone
- Coordinate showings
- Order supplies and prepare and distribute marketing materials
- Maintain electronic and paper filing systems
- Prepare listing materials and post property listings
- Manage a client database and prepare reports
- Assist with closing processes
- May assist with putting out real estate signs at different locations
- May help the agents with administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of knowledge in something similar to the real-estate industry
- Administrative experience is preferred
- Would consider someone with strong customer service background that has the ability to be able to jump into the administrative tasks
- Social media knowledge is a plus
- A real-estate license or the desire to get a license is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Excel knowledge
- Any CRM knowledge is ideal
- Must be interested in doing office and administrative tasks long term
- Ability to work independently and also as a team
- Strong numbers ability and organizational skills
- Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Caring and optimistic attitude with willingness to help out wherever needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
Hours: 20-30 hours, 40 hours with a real-estate background
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Real-Estate Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136739
WHAT YOU GET:
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- Family outings
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.