Are you a Receptionist who is looking to work for a company that truly helps people? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been providing services for 20 years and is one of the largest health clinics of its kind in Dane County. Partnering with a variety of organizations and corporations in the area, they are able to provide their clients with the services and specialized programs they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will cover the front desk and assist patients coming in or calling in.
- Check in and schedule client appointments, when necessary ask for past due balances or co-pays
- Answer incoming calls and route the call to appropriate party as necessary
- Post mail, send outgoing faxes, collect and distribute incoming faxes
- Assist with general clean-up/ tidying in kitchen, staff room and waiting area
- Assist with folding, stuffing and mailing statements and claims
- Assist with other general office duties such as chart filing, scanning, filing, copying and shredding
- Closing duties
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office support experience, ideally receptionist experience
- Any prior experience within a medical office is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with PowerPoint and Access is highly preferred
- Any experience with Microsoft Office 365 is a huge plus
- Warm, professional and reserved with all clients
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in fast-paced environment with a lot of interruptions
- Strong organizational skills and very high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be comfortable adhering to HIPAA regulations and must be able to work with highly confidential information
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
Hours: Part-time hours Monday – Friday 12:30pm – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136740
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small busy practice
- Chance to work in an environment that really helps people
- Nice supportive team
- Benefits offered for full-time employees
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.