Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Assistant, you will go to the company supplier’s website to verify information in an Excel spreadsheet is correct.
- Research to find the data on the supplier’s website if data is not available
- Working on the computer all day with very little, if any phone work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have the ability to search websites and interact with suppliers
- Must have a strong comfort level working in Excel, with the ability to copy, paste, filter, and sort
- Experience working with V- lookups in Excel is preferred
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Must be able to look at the data and apply common sense
- Self-motivated and enjoy research
- Ability to work individually and stay focused
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Data Entry Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 136741
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.