Are you an Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with very part-time hours? Are you an Accounting Assistant who enjoys working independently?
Our client specializes in office product sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Assistant, you will ensure that the company’s finances are operating efficiently.
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Handle company bookkeeping
- Enter journal entries
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Process expenses for technicians
- Handle month-end functions
- Must be ok with working a full day for vacation coverage as needed
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of accounting experience where you have touched on a little of everything
- Must be moldable to learn the business and how they do things
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any knowledge of formulas is a plus
- Must have knowledge of QuickBooks or a similar program
- Personable and friendly
- Ability to work in a very open environment and with distractions around them
- Must be ok working in a predominantly male environment
- Ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to adapt to all different personalities
- Career oriented with strong worth ethic
Hours: Approximately 10 hours per week Monday – Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136744
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back but yet professional environment
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Smaller company with a family feel
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.