Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a local growing company?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting patients, collecting co-payments and handling medical records requests.
- Scan documents into patient accounts
- Schedule patients
- Get insurance & demographic information
- Set up patient accounts in the system
- Assist in helping with aide type of responsibilities such as cleaning up rooms, helping patients finish up their appointments
- Coordinate yearly spring picnic for facility and remind coworkers of other special activities going on at site
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of receptionist experience
- Healthcare or medical experience is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Must be assertive but also polite and respectful
- Strong phone and people skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and take direction well
- Team player and must be willing to help out however as needed
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136749
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Locally-owned company
- Great co-workers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Allstate insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.