Are you an I.T. Technical Support Assistant who has excellent problem solving and resolution skills? Are you an I.T. Technical Support Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an I.T. Technical Support Assistant, you will be working in the I.T. department providing set up, troubleshooting and technical assistance for multiple US sites within the organization.
- Initial set up of user accounts, computers and printers
- Assist in resolving helpdesk requests in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot basic connectivity and networking issues
- Maintain inventory and ordering printer supplies and parts as needed
- Basic troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Work on new and existing projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of experience in a helpdesk or technical support role
- Associate degree in I.T. or a related field is a plus
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new software quickly
- Any experience working with an “IP telephone system” is a plus
- Experience working with “Peripheral” hardware is also a plus
- Must be flexible and willing to learn and take on new tasks
- Excellent work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the I.T. Technical Support Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136750
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great well-known company in the area
- Stability within the company
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.