Are you a Legal Assistant who likes to work in a team environment? Are you a Legal Assistant who likes variety to your day and assist in various tasks whenever needed?
Our client is a full service litigation and business law firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Assistant, you will prepare documents, coordinate schedules and coordinate accounting administrative functions.
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare expense reports & reimbursement requests
- Prepare billing letters
- Working with attorney’s on fee arrangements, tracking & monitoring budgets
- Process new client intake by preparing and processing forms and opening new files
- Process mail
- Maintain all paper and electronic files
- Assist with any other administrative support tasks that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3+ years of legal support experience
- Litigation experience is preferred
- Previous transcription experience is preferred
- Associate degree is preferred
- Basic skillset with MSWD and Excel
- Ability to work well in a team and be open to feedback
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Easy going personality and be flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Organization skills with strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Good communication skills
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Legal Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136752
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team environment
- Dress for your day dress code
- Company paid lunches from time to time
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.