Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong MSWD skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a growing, well-known company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing administrative support in a very technically detailed area.
- Very specific scope of transferring data from existing data sheets into new pre-formatted documents
- After you transfer the information, you will send new document out for review
- Once you get approval you will then publish the new format
- Follow specific step-by-step processes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some experience analyzing, transferring data or working with various databases – on the job or through schooling
- A student or recent graduate with a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics is ideal
- Computer and tech savvy with the ability to work with dual monitors
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm (must work a minimum of 20 hours per week)
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $10.00 – $12.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136755
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.