Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a more laid back environment? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is deeply rooted in the community and provides many opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will sit at the front desk and answer incoming calls, greet walk-in traffic and collect union dues.
- Assist members and interested parties with paperwork
- E-mail correspondence with union members
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist with general office duties such as printing documents and data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous office experience
- Experience working with upset customers is ideal
- Basic skillsert in MSWD, Excel, and Outlook
- Friendly and warm personality
- Ability to stay calm and smile through all situations
- Must be comfortable working with a wide variety of personalities
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Team player and flexible to help out wherever needed
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $11.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: McFarland, WI
Job I.D. 136757
WHAT YOU GET:
- Secure company
- Little turnover
- Health insurance
- Retirement insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.