Are you an Administrative Assistant who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is a self-starter and driven?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Madison area that has been in business since 1965.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones, provide customer support regarding product information /pricing, special order information, quotes and order status.
- Enter orders into system
- Enter/maintain/update customer information in the system
- Enter accounts payable information
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2 years of office support experience
- Any experience with orders or account data entry is a plus
- Any experience with bookkeeping and/or human resources is also a plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new programs and company products quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Must be comfortable using Outlook
- Must have QuickBooks or Sage experience
- Self-starter, positive and driven
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours 30+ hours per week between 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 136759
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid holidays
- Full-time benefits offered
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.