Are you an Administrative / Logistics Coordinator who has strong leadership skills? Are you an Administrative / Logistics Coordinator who is looking to start a position ASAP?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Logistics Coordinator, you will be working with a bill of material project, verifying updates are processed correctly and working with demand/capacity for their production team using SAP and Excel.
- Assist with the steps that are still needed to be taken for their name change
- Assist with the planning that takes place for 20 converter lines, over 750 different products and 7 production areas
- Verify information for invoices from vendors
- Communicate with production planners, team leads and logistics manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 6 months of administrative experience working in a manufacturing field
- Any experience with production planning is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Experience with SAP from a logistics, materials or supply chain side of things or a similar system such as J.D. Edwards is highly preferred
- Energetic, eager to learn and grow
- Strong leadership skills
Hours: 30-32 hours, could be up to 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative / Logistics Coordinator position: $17.00 – $21.00 – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 136762
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Casual dress code
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.