Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Benefits Coordinator who has excellent problem solving and decision-making skills? Are you a Customer Service / Administrative Benefits Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity in a team environment?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Administrative Benefits Coordinator, you will be maintaining enrollment and eligibility records for clients, administering COBRA and maintaining dependent eligibility.
- Process paperwork/payments, flexible spending elections, dependent eligibility, coordination of benefits verification, certificates of creditable coverage, prescription benefit managers eligibility, on-line enrollment requests and identification card requests
- Update /confirm eligibility updates received via electronic eligibility files
- Create and maintain enrollment, change, termination, flex and other group forms
- Communicate monthly invoice information to groups
- Provide customer service for both internal and external customers
- Be the primary contact for group, members and brokers answering questions and resolving issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Customer service experience form a medical insurance company is preferred
- Any health insurance, specifically experience in group eligibility and COBRA administration is highly preferred
- Understanding of self-funding insurance and third party administrating concepts is a plus
- Medical terminology is a bonus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Self-starter, confident and positive
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Must be ok with on the job training
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must have excellent writing skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be quick thinking, analytical and strong troubleshooting skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Administrative Benefits Coordinator position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136780
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.