Are you a Receptionist / Procurement Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Receptionist / Procurement Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a professional family team environment?
Our client provides various tools for their clients. They have developed relationships with thousands of customers around the globe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Procurement Assistant, you will be assisting the procurement team as well as performing front desk duties.
- Answer incoming calls and forward to appropriate staff
- Greet visitors
- Communicate with customers and vendors via phone and e-mail
- Establish new vendors in their ERP system entering manufacturing/supplier billing remit to info purchase addresses, contact information and terms
- Place purchase orders and process purchase order confirmations, reconcile discrepancies
- Track the status of all purchase orders as assigned
- Work with appropriate manager, procurement specialist, accounting and/or warehouse personnel to resolve discrepancies which may include invoicing errors, delivery issues, backorders, freight claims and returned goods
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience to include answering phones
- Experience working with purchasing, procurement or supply chain is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent supply chain management graduate without purchasing experience, as long as they have the office experience
- Distribution and tool purchasing experience is preferred
- A degree is a plus
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Any Sage or SAP experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Professional and polished
- Must be motivated and determined to learn
- Strong multitasking skills in a deadline driven and fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to assist other departments as needed
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (must be flexible to come in earlier or stay later as needed)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Procurement Assistant position: $15.00 – $15.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136783
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family / team environment
- Company that ensures you are constantly learning
- Company that encourages growth of employees and provides opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.