Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a friendly and positive culture that offers great benefits?
Our client is a world-wide company that has been serving the community since 1929.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will manage 80+ inbound calls per day to assist customers and sales teams with product needs or account assistance.
- Work with orders in regards to expediting, quotes, returns, price, availability and recommendations
- Order entry
- Review and respond to time sensitive emails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience, ideally from a manufacturing setting is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has a solid background from a call center
- Must be very comfortable working on the computer while being on the phone
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive, enthusiastic, with a desire to learn and grow
- Must be 100% ok with taking call after call and working on a headset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills in very fast-paced and deadline driven environment
Hours: Training hours will be 8:00am – 4:30pm and regular hours will be 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136791
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly positive culture
- Great training program
- World-wide, growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee discounts
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.