Are you an Administrative Assistant, who is looking for a clerical position in the real estate industry? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in real estate development.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing clerical support to property managers for rental units.
- Audit leases
- Handle resident and vendor inquiries via phone and email
- Coordinate renewal notices
- Process accounts payables and accounts receivables
- Manage and maintain all requested paperwork
- Make collection calls as needed
- Assist area supervisors in overall management activities for multi-family communities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any type of leasing experience, real estate assistant or property assistant experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of office support or administrative support work
- Would also consider a recent business or administrative professional graduate with 6 months of office related, customer service or internship experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Microsoft Dynamics or RealPage is a plus
- Energetic and motivated personality
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Strong people skills
- Must take initiative and have a willingness to help out wherever is needed
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136792
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office team environment where everyone works together
- Been in business 50+ years
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan option available
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.