Are you a Patient Services Coordinator who enjoys making a difference in people’s lives? Are you a Patient Services Coordinator who is looking for an clerical opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides compassionate service to all of their clients who seek counseling services and mental health guidance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Services Coordinator, you will be sitting at the front desk with one other receptionist answering multiline phones, greeting patients and checking patients in for appointments on an iPad.
- Schedule appointments over the phone
- Take co-pays
- Confirm personal and insurance information
- Confirm appointments
- Check prescription refill messages
- Keep office tidy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in a fast-paced receptionist role
- Medical receptionist and/or medical background experience is strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable using a computer and communicating through e-mail
- Energetic and strong people skills
- Professional calm demeanor with the ability to show compassion and empathy to patients speaking in a soft tone
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail in a very fast-paced environment
- Must be ok with light cleaning duties
Hours: Schedule 1. Tuesdays 12:00pm – 4:30pm, Wednesdays and Fridays 8:00am – 4:30pm
Schedule 2. Monday – Friday 12:30pm – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Services Coordinator position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136794
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives
- Part-time hours
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com