Are you a Sales / Office Assistant who has strong math and grammar skills? Are you Sales / Office Assistant who is looking for a full-time opportunity in the Hortonville area?
Our client specializes in making the community more safe.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Office Assistant, you will be supporting 2 sales representatives that work remotely.
- Set up appointments for the sales representatives
- Generate and review proposals
- Create reports
- Ensure projects are properly prepared for execution
- Ensure customer data is in the system and accurate
- Assist with preparing for trade shows
- Attend trade shows as needed
- Make prospecting calls
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of customer service experience over the phone
- Administrative support experience
- Strong math skills and good with numbers overall
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any knowledge or experience working with an Apple platform/Apple products is a huge plus
- Self-starter, positive, driven and motivated
- Extremely professional phone and verbal/written communication skills
- Must be ok to pick up the phone, call customers and handle rejection at times
- Ability to work well under pressure and work with deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire could be Direct Hire
Pay for the Sales / Office Assistant position: $35,000 – $45,000 /yr. – based on experience
Location: Hortonville, WI
Job ID: 136798
WHAT YOU GET:
- Supplemental insurance option available
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.