Are you a Legal Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you a Legal Office Assistant who enjoys working independently?
Our client is a law firm that has been established since 1945.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Legal Office Assistant, you will be the main office person for the location and support the only attorney in the office.
- Answer phones
- Greet any walk-in clients
- Handle the office mail
- Type pleadings and letters
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of legal experience working in a law firm
- Any experience with civil litigation is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Experience with any electronic filing systems is a huge plus
- Must be confident, learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Ability to figure out what is needed, research and find the answer
- Ability to work very well independently
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Legal Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136801
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been in business for 75 years
- Gain legal office experience
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.