Are you an Interviewer / Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working with people? Are you an Interviewer / Customer Service Specialist who is looking for a part-time opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client is a local youth mentoring facility that has been serving our community for the past 45 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Interviewer / Customer Service Specialist, you will be conducting interviews due to a recent merger of companies.
- Conduct interviews
- Note the answers to questions
- Enter information into their system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of human resources experience, ideally with interviewing
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Driven and motivated
- Strong and professional people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented and flexible to assist wherever as needed
Hours: Part-time hours between 8:00am – 7:00pm
Pay for the Interviewer / Customer Service Specialist position: $16.50 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136804
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company truly makes a difference in kid’s lives and community
- Great team
- Flexible schedule
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.