Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent phone etiquette? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family-friendly team environment?
Our client is an award-winning medical clinic that is focused on putting their patients first. They are proud to offer a positive, collaborative work environment where employees are encouraged to share ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking calls from patients that are looking to schedule appointments.
- Verify patient benefit information
- Screen calls appropriately so they are directed to the correct contact point
- Make up a chart for new patients or take payments over the phone as needed
- Open the mail and sort faxes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service/receptionist experience
- Must have phone experience with customers within an office setting
- Experience working in a medical office setting doing customer service/receptionist/patient service representative type of experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Experience working with billing in medical office or with medical insurance is also preferred
- Knowledge of orthopedic anatomy is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any knowledge of E-clinical or Epic software is preferred
- Motivated, energetic and upbeat personality
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
- Warm and welcoming phone etiquette, they can hear the smile through the phone
- Ability to catch on quickly, take notes and jump in
- Must be easygoing and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and strong work ethic
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136806
WHAT YOU GET:
- Weekends and holidays off
- Family like work atmosphere
- Exceptional reputation in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.