Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who is looking for a foot in the door with a growing, well-known company?
Our client is a well-established company and a leading supplier in their industry. They are committed to continuous improvement and innovation to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be assisting the accounts payable team with processing payment, matching vendor with invoice and applying payments in system.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience is highly preferred
- Experience doing high volume accounts payable in a larger company
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Intermediate/advanced skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Experience using SAP or another ERP software is ideal
- Energetic and driven
- Ability to learn quickly and jump right in
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must ok with doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow direction well
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Assistant position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136807
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a large, well-known company
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.