Are you an Administrative Assistant with strong written and verbal communication skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys a variety of tasks?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide their students to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will do clerical support work for several department directors.
- Assist in the preparation and mailing or emailing of a variety of items including financial reports, information on scholarship recipients, personalized reports, annual giving statements, birthday cards, memorial gift notifications, stewardship gifts and other correspondence
- Reserve conference rooms, make travel arrangements and coordinate luncheons and catering
- Receive phone calls and respond to emails from alumni to assist with guest housing, reservations, and registrations
- Miscellaneous data entry and putting together documents and emails
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Several years of experience as an administrative assistant or executive assistant
- Experience working in an educational institution is helpful
- Intermediate skillset with MSWD and Excel
- Experience working with Outlook
- Strong verbal people skills with strong written communication and grammar skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with little direction in a deadline driven, fast paced environment
- High regard for confidentiality
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136808
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work on a well-known campus
- Team-oriented work environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.