Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who likes working with numbers? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity?
Our client specializes in plumbing and has been in business for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will answer phones, greet customers, take messages, and schedule service calls.
- Take plumbing service work information
- Work with dispatchers
- Enter accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices and distribute accounts payable checks
- Work with bank deposits and collections
- Type proposals and letters
- In the future and as the position evolves you will enter payroll, run payroll reports, and print payroll checks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have well rounded office experience
- Basic accounting knowledge is preferred
- Experience from the plumbing industry is a bonus
- Construction industry experience is a bonus
- Experience with Foundation software is a bonus
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills are a plus
- Professional phone etiquette with good communication skills
- Willingness to take on new duties and catch on quickly
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
Hours: 1 to 2 days a week, Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 136825
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.