Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a large corporate environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who loves a fast paced environment?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting a team of people with ordering parts and a variety of duties.
- Review and create correspondence, letters, and memos
- Generate reports by retrieving data from multiple systems and resources
- Follow-up with customers, service providers, and internal staff
- Prepare invoices for payment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of office / administrative experience
- Prefer experience with ordering parts
- Must have an Associate degree, preferably in an administrative program
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate Excel
- Experience with JD Edwards is ideal
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new systems quickly
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be organized and have a strong attention to detail
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136835
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.