Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a dental clinic? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working directly with people?
Our client is a dental clinic that offers comprehensive services to Green Bay and the surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet and check-in patients, answer the phones, and answer questions.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Handle cancellations
- Assist with insurance information
- Handle financial arrangements with patients
- Complete data entry
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have dental office experience and understand dental terminology
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Customer service oriented
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy and familiar with the internet
- Ability to pick up on new things quickly
- Flexibility to help out wherever needed
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Discounted dental services
- Family-owned business
- Ability to work one on one with people
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136856
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.