Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a position that offers variety in the day? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to have shorter hours on Friday?
Our client has been providing financial strategies for their clients for over 30 years. They offer a great benefit program that helps their employees’ achieve a successful work / life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones and route to proper individuals.
- Greet all clients
- Gather needed information from client and enter into system
- Maintain company calendar and schedule meetings
- Prepare and coordinate documents in preparation for meetings
- Transcribe and prepare correspondence for meetings
- Manage post meeting processing and follow up
- Open, transfer and close customer accounts
- Attend client prospect events and seminars
- Maintain all files, databases, records, and documents
- Assist director of marketing with special events, seminars and marketing campaigns
- Run company errands and assist with any miscellaneous tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- At least 1 year experience in an administrative / support role
- Experience working with clients / customers over the phone and face to face
- Experience working with financial services or banking would be a plus
- Intermediate MSWD and Excel skills
- Must have PowerPoint and social media experience
- Experience working with a CRM database is helpful
- Any marketing experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work quick and be efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and have an excellent work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills and be warm, upbeat and friendly to customers
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8:00am – 4:30pm & Friday, 8:00am – 3:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136858
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that treats each team member with value and respect
- Work / life balance
- Company that promotes from within
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401 (k)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement plan
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.