Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking to get into the insurance industry with a reputable company? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is assertive and confident?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will primarily work behind the scenes with limited contact with clients while supporting account managers in the benefits department.
- Update and save policies
- Create and update reports
- Process adds, terms, and changes for client enrollments
- Resolve client billing issues
- Create term letters and submit them to the carriers
- Research claims issues
- Create customized open enrollment packets/booklets, new hire packets/booklets, electronic disclosure statements, and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in the preparation of client meetings and attend as needed
- Prepare documents
- Serve as a backup to the receptionist 1 day a week to cover breaks and vacation coverage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Well-rounded administrative and/or office support experience
- Experience working with benefits, life insurance or medical insurance would be a huge bonus
- Must be able to create and update presentations in PowerPoint
- Intermediate MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with multiple tasks happening at once
- Will eventually need to get Life & Health license
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 136859
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work / life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.