Are you a Logistics Coordinator who has strong communication skills? Are you a Logistics Coordinator who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will enter data into a government freight management system and work through the entire shipment process by managing documentation for each truck / shipment.
- File documents
- Maintain reports, metrics, records
- Answer phone calls from internal customers with shipping related questions
- Provide miscellaneous administrative support to the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of administrative or office support experience
- Must have customer service experience
- Knowledge of basic aspects of logistics or shipping is a huge plus
- Associate degree is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Experience with Adobe
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay on task, prioritize and handle a fast paced environment while following processes and monitoring deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: 40 hours a week, contact us for details
Pay for the Logistics Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136870
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.