Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who is looking for a part-time opportunity? Are you an Accounts Payable Specialist who enjoys working as a team and individually?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and specializes in providing equipment for the paper industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will match invoices and enter them into the system.
- Work with ACH payment runs & check runs
- Follow up on discrepancies or items missing on the invoice with internal and external customers
- Any other accounting functions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of some type of accounting experience
- Will consider a recent accounting graduate that has experience working in an office
- Will consider someone who did accounting in the past but has been out of the workforce for the last few years
- Experience working for a manufacturing company is highly preferred
- Must be computer savvy with basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with Syteline or experience with any ERP software would be a bonus
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work in a team environment and work well individually
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of accuracy
Hours: 20 hours a week between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136873
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family orientated environment
- Small company feel
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.