Are you a Payroll and Benefits Specialist who is looking for part-time hours with Fridays off? Are you a Payroll and Benefits Specialist who has strong communication skills?
Our client has been in business for over 15 years and works to maintain the river lock systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will process bi-weekly payroll and perform daily bookkeeping duties.
- Perform audits with accounting firm
- Administer employee benefits program
- Coordinate and conduct new employee onboarding
- Process quarterly payroll reports
- Manage financial processing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Must have payroll experience
- Any experience/knowledge of employee benefit information is a plus
- Basic MSWD and basic to intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Education after high school in accounting is highly preferred
- Great people and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to understand, anticipate and plan without specific direction
- Ability to handle confidential information
Hours: 20 – 24 hours per week Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Payroll and Benefits Specialist position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 136878
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Small hardworking team
- Growing company
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.