Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to start an opportunity ASAP? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys project work?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be formatting job descriptions from MSWD into an online portal, referencing a master catalog and verifying data on existing descriptions.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous administrative experience
- Someone who has worked with detailed projects in the past is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Ability to work well independently, problem solve and confident to ask questions when necessary
- Must be project and outcome focused
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136889
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to join a group with great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with community causes
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.