Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a part-time opportunity within a small team environment? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in water softeners and residential water filtration systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer a multiline phone and assist the office as needed.
- Data entry
- Assist with invoices
- Handle the mail
- Maintain coffee area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience is preferred
- Would consider someone with solid office skills with the right personality
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional, positive and upbeat personality
- Excellent phone voice and demeanor
- Strong organizational skills and fast-paced
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
Hours: Part-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $13.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136893
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company with a great team
- Positive culture
- Beautiful working environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.