Are you a Service Coordinator who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Service Coordinator who wants to work in a team environment?
Our client manufactures unique, custom made products. They have experience working with many well-known clients across the United States and have even been featured on television programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Service Coordinator, you will be in constant communication with the service team.
- Answer and address all customer questions and concerns
- Provide updated and service activity reports
- Track and document all customer concerns and issues into software to ensure proper ownership and timely resolution
- Provide feedback to all service representatives
- Conduct regular meetings with service team to improve overall processes
- Coordinate all service representative calendars
- Make outbound collection calls as time allows
- Take service representative supply requests and fulfill
- Create or enhance company documentation surrounding service processes and procedures
- Ensure service representatives have the necessary equipment and documentation.
- Provide consistent feedback to upper management
- Update all company records as necessary
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 + years of customer service experience with in an office setting
- Must have worked in a role that was fast-paced and had a lot of moving parts
- Computer savvy with basic MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks knowledge is highly preferred
- Must have the ability and be okay with being pulled in multiple directions and working on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail while being able to move quickly
- Ability to speak on the phone and perform other tasks simultaneously
- Must want to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and possess excellent time management skills
- Must take initiative and have a strong sense of urgency
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Service Coordinator position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136895
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company where you won’t feel like a number
- Company that makes unique, custom made products
- Laid back environment but also very hard working
- Employees play a large part and are an impact on the company
- Company has been featured on many television shows
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.