Are you a Front Desk / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Front Desk / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity for the through this tax season?
Our client is an Accounting firm in the Menasha area that has been in business since 1992.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Front Desk / Office Assistant, you will be assisting walk-in traffic, answering phones and assisting with any miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Enter information into their software
- Take and process customer payments
- Help prepare and assemble documents for the tax preparers to file
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of basic tax preparing knowledge or experience
- Must have basic knowledge of the tax lingo and basic understanding and be comfortable with working with tax information
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Drake experience is a huge plus
- Any QuickBooks experience is also a plus
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to ask questions as needed and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 20-40 hours per week Monday – Saturday between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Front Desk / Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. –based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 136897
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office and casual environment
- Been in business for over 25 years
- Gain experience
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.