Are you a Human Resources Manager who has strong decision making skills? Are you a Human Resources Manager who likes a variety of tasks?
Our client is a leading distributor in their industry. They offer thousands of unique products and supply retailers with products from top publishers and manufacturers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Manager, you will maintain accurate employee information in the company’s payroll system which will include hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, termination, processing and reporting.
- Create and maintain confidential employee personnel files and other employee and HR records
- Maintain and administer safety training; working with the safety committee to review and update safety policies.
- Assist with employee enrollment, claim resolution, reconcile monthly invoices, prepares annual census and coordinates open enrollment compliance
- Assist with the recruiting process which will include screening of resumes and conducting phone interviews.
- Be a liaison with departments to provide the staffing requirements for all positions
- Manage the time off and attendance system
- Assist with new employee orientations, policy/procedure review, performance review administration, and terminations
- Assist with coordinating special events
- Assist anywhere else as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of human resources experience or 5 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to take a task and run with it
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information
- Need to flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Ability to defuse tense situations
- Ability to problem solve and make business decisions
- Friendly, personable, and easy going personality
- Organized, detailed, and good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of personnel
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 136904
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company is always looking for new growth opportunities
- Casual, relaxed, accepting environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Time off
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k)
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.