Are you a Project Manager Assistant who is looking to work for a growing company? Are you a Project Manager Assistant who has experience working in the construction industry?
Our client is a commercial, municipal and residential contractor and has been in business for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Project Manager Assistant, you will provide support to the divisional project manager.
- Ensure all projects are on schedule and troubleshoot when projects are behind
- Communicate daily with the team on project progress
- Maintain project schedules
- Ensure jobs are invoiced in timely matter
- Maintain purchase orders
- Analyze job hours against bid hours
- Ensure upcoming projects have correct equipment, materials, and staff
- Assist the project manager with miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 years of experience working in the construction industry
- Must have experience working with blueprints / drawings
- 5 years of support experience
- Project management support experience is a plus
- Excavating operations experience is a plus
- Basic MSWD and Intermediate Excel skills
- Go getter personality and want to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be okay to travel to work sites as needed
Hours: Full-time between 7:00am – 5:00pm, occasionally will work over 40 hours
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Project Manager Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Winneconne, WI – MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 136912
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned business
- Relaxed, friendly, low stress environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k)
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.