Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with customers face to face? Are you an Administrative Assistant who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will sit at the front desk and support directors, plant managers, and plant personnel.
- Greet walk in traffic and verify their identity to issue badges
- Schedule conference room meetings
- Process mail
- Process expense reports
- Provide safety shoe vouchers to plant employees
- Miscellaneous administrative/front desk duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 months of front desk, administrative, office support, or hospitality experience working with customers face to face
- Associate degree is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: 40 hours a week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary long term
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136914
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.