Are you Logistics Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a company that offers a great working environment? Are you Logistics Assistant who has strong data entry skills?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Logistics Assistant, you will assist the logistics / shipping department.
- Set up new accounts and eEnter information into the different computer systems
- Help the team develop standard operating procedures for assigned tasks
- Communicate with customers via email as needed
- Confirm customer information is correct
- Ensure all various systems contain the same data
- Process credits on customer accounts if package didn’t arrive on time
- Take care of filing requests for credit from USPS on late deliveries
- Help with various administrative tasks for the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Must have on the job data entry experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Guidewire or any shipping systems is a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Very detailed and accurate
- Ability to take direction and be motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Hours: 35 hours a week between the hours of 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Logistics Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136916
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.