Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has industry-leading experience to make projects a success. They seek to hire highly motivated individuals who thrive in their complex and constantly evolving industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing support to management.
- Process paperwork
- Set up new customers into their system
- Engage heavily with internal customer/sales departments
- Input claims information into SMS system, which is very similar to Excel
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of administrative support experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great exposure on a resume
- Opportunity to work for a global company
- Growth opportunities and career development
Hours: 20-30 hours a week –working 4 hours a day between 8:00am – 4:00pm , contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136920
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.