Are you a Customer Service Manager who has excellent leadership and people skills? Are you a Customer Service Manager who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been in business for over 25 years and is committed to innovation and performance. All of their products are designed in the USA.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Manager, you will ensure customer requests are recorded, customers are helped and concerns are resolved.
- Assist with taking incoming calls from customers who have problems or concerns about company products
- Determine which calls are service requests or problems need to be handled by the customer support department and/or other service areas of the company to get them to the right person
- Take escalated calls from customers who are asking for a manager to resolve issues
- Ensure that all return material authorizations are processed correctly and documented
- Assist, train and monitor the customer support product specialists
- Monitor and mentor the technicians with procedure compliance, return material authorization forms and the customer support
- Assist any walk -in customers with questions and purchases of their products
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working as a lead or manager in a call center or a similar setting
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills both written and over the phone
- Ability to lead a small team, have excellent leadership skills and teamwork
- Must be driven to make others successful in their roles as well as the company successful as a whole
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to meet deadlines and make it a priority to resolve customer issues
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible work environment
- Smaller company
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Manager position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 136921
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.