Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who enjoys talking with people over the phone? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking for an opportunity with a growing family-owned company?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each and every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be working in the accounts receivable department and providing store support as needed.
- Open checks, post and apply the checks to customer accounts
- Answer customer questions when they call in
- A lot of phone work shortly after statements go out monthly
- Take and post ACH credit card payments that come from customers
- Reconcile deposits
- Assist with helping with daily mail, opening, distributing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of accounts receivable experience
- Associate degree in Accounting or Finance and/or someone who has taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco and/or AS400 is a plus
- Positive, easy going and team player personality
- Must have good customer service and phone skills
- Strong multitasking skills working with a lot of interruptions throughout the day
- Must be okay with a lot of data entry and calls
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Must be okay with a longer training timeframe
- Career orientated and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business with a small company feel
- Great longevity within the company
- Room for growth
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Birthday off (paid)
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136925
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.