Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detailed and enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known growing company?
Our client ensures safety and compliance across highly regulated industries. Privately held and family-owned, they have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist in auditing department.
- Review complex documents that they have on file to make sure they are in compliance per federal government regulations and laws
- Review motor vehicle reports for any red flags
- Reviewing other reports for missing information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working within an office/business setting
- Experience doing data entry and having a computer focused role is highly preferred
- Someone who is tech savvy is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new programs/software
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any SAP experience is a plus
- Ability to work well independently but ask questions as needed
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Must be ok with repetitive duties
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Collaborative workplace that fosters teamwork
- Work-life balance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136928
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.