Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is in the warehousing and transportation industry with more than 10 locations in Wisconsin. Our client delivers solutions that make distribution more cost effective.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be inputting invoices, bill of ladings, shipping information and sending to different departments.
- Communicate with coordinator if something isn’t matching
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office/administrative support or data entry experience
- Any transportation experience is a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in Outlook
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- New modern office with a café and patio
- Dress for your day dress code
- Flexible scheduling
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm or 7:30pm – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Grand Chute, WI
Job ID: 136934
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.