Are you a Customer Care Representative who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you a Customer Care Representative who has strong typing and data entry skills?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Care Representative, you will enter a high volume of data entry to process sample requests for customers.
- Facilitate shipments of samples
- Review orders that are scheduled for production
- Follow up with customers to update them on their orders as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service related experience
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Customer focused and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Care Representative position: $12.00 – $13.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136944
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.